Easy to follow directions
The Driftwood Motel
1414 Ocean Ave
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
FROM NORTH JERSEY & POINTS NORTH GSP to
1. Exit 98, Garden State Parkway.
2. Route 34 South (see sign for Spring Lake, Manasquan, Point Pleasant)
3. Travel 3 miles on Route 34 South through 1 traffic circle and one large intersection, follow signs for "Brielle, Point Pleasant Beach, Seaside" onto Route 35 South.
4. Cross the Manasquan River Bridge and go 3 traffic lights to Arnold Avenue and make a left.
5. Take Arnold Avenue to the end. Make a right onto Ocean Avenue.
6. Driftwood Motel is on left.
FROM DELAWARE & POINTS SOUTH
1. Take Exit 7A to 195 East to Exit 35A.
2. Take Route 35 South to Point Pleasant Beach.
3. Cross the Manasquan River Bridge and go 3 traffic lights to Arnold Avenue and make a left.
4. Take Arnold Avenue to the end. Make a right onto Ocean Avenue.
5. Driftwood Motel is on left.
Daily train service to and from Newark and New York from the railroad station, Arnold Avenue, Point Pleasant Beach.
Daily service from New York City to Point Pleasant Beach.
If these directions still don't lead you to us, then use Mapquest.com